Ir al contenido principal

I WAS LATE FOR CLASS!!

On Friday, the teacher Gabriela arrived early in the classroom like every day, but I arrived a little late and I had to leave a cookie to share every time one answered affirmatively the teacher's questions, we made the simple subject of the past, then we talked about the premises in our neighborhood The following paragraph is what I believe in the classroom. 
Like every class, the teacher Gabriela made us sing "thinking out loud" but before that we learned certain words to pronounce well. That moment was so much fun



Then the teacher taught us new words with which we could describe our neighborhood. That was the task of the day.


Exercises

1) I 

 (sit) in a cafe when you 

 (call) .
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
2) When you 

 (arrive) at the party, who 

 (be) there?
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
3) Susie 

 (watch) a film when she 

 (hear) the noise.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
4) Yesterday I 

 (go) to the library, next I 

 (have) a swim, later I 

 (meet) Julie for coffee.
[ . ][ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
5) We 

 (play) tennis when John 

 (hurt) his ankle.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
6) What 

 (they/do) at 10pm last night - it was really noisy?
[ . ]
Check

Show
7) He 

 (take) a shower when the telephone 

 (ring).
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
8) He 

 (be) in the shower when the telephone 

 (ring).
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
9) When I 

 (walk) into the room, everyone 

 (work).
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
10) It 

 (be) a day last September. The sun 

 (shine) and the birds 

 (sing) . I 

 (walk) along the street when I 

 (meet) an old friend.
[ . ][ . ][ . ][ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
11) He 

 (live) in Russia when the Revolution 

 (start).
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
12) When her train 

 (get) to the station, we 

 (wait) on the platform.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
13) He 

 (be) so annoying! He 

 (always leave) his things everywhere.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
14) On holiday we 

 (visit) Rome, 

 (see) the Vatican, and 

 (spend) a few days at the beach.
[ . ][ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
15) Why 

 (stand) on a chair when I 

 (come) into the room?
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
16) They 

 (live) in Germany when they 

 (be) young.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
17) At 7pm yesterday, we 

 (listen) to music.
[ . ]
Check

Show
18) When I 

 (leave) the house, it 

 (snow).
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
19) He 

 (work) in a bank when he 

 (meet) his wife.
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show
20) What 

 (you/do) when I 

 (call) you last night?
[ . ][ . ]
Check

Show


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario